SERVICES + PRICING
Basements, Bedrooms, Closets, Garages, Kitchens, Pantries, Playrooms, & Open House Prep.
DOWNSIZING & MOVING
Packing, unpacking, and organizing.
Whether you work from home or at an office, I can help with paper organization, file systems, and more.
I can take a difficult time in your life and help with family item allocation.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Set up a free 15 min phone consult to discuss your goals.
2. Sending in video of your space or have an in-person walk-through.
3. Schedule your sessions!
À la carte
Single Session (3-hour minimum) — $210
Closet & Drawers Session (5 hours) — $350
Packing for a move (6 hours) - $300
Packing materials not included
Design & Project Management - (Hourly rates apply)
I work with a great network of venders and can manage new closet system builds
4 Sessions (12 in-home hours) — $756 — (10% discount)
8 Sessions (24 in-home hours) — $1428 — (15% discount)
12 Sessions (36 in-home hours) — $2016 — (20% discount)
16 Sessions (48 in-home hours) — $2520 — (25% discount)
*Rates for basement, garage, and attics may be at a slightly higher rate due to the environment, heavy lifting, and moving that is often required.
- Space layout planning and action plan
- Designing and/or printing labels
- Scheduling with other service providers when needed
- Assistance with removing trash to your curb or trash area after the session
- Removal of donations (limited to one carload per session and no electronics)
- Support between sessions via email or phone
- Supplies such as drawer organizers, bins, containers, etc. that are carefully sourced to meet your needs
Supplies that are purchased for your project will be within your budget. The cost of supplies (trash bags, drawer organizers, hangers, etc.) purchased for your project are not included and are not marked up. Rates do not include junk/trash removal.
I am happy to go wherever I'm needed! Additional charges may apply for travel beyond 20 miles out of Waltham, to cover costs.